2.1

I ordered a wig in silverstone color ...they told me I ordered it in cappuccino...I only buy gray hair wigs and I called in the order.They said I didn't call in the order they said I made the order online.

The reason I called in the order was to get a phone order discount of $10 or $15 which I didn't get by the way. Paid additional shipping fee for express shipping...guess what? You got... it didn't arrive quickly.

But I had already decided not to accept delivery. I got a reminder notice from them TO COMPLETE MY PURCHASE in my email box 1 day after they said I had completed the order online. Color of the wig in the cart...SILVER STONE of course. They said they sent me a confirmation email.

I never got any confirmation email. Looked in all email boxes.They were extremely rude and never acknowledged it could have been their mistake. Never said sorry we can fix this for you. I only look at gray hair wigs and great styles are hard to find.

They either made a mistake or they wanted the money and could only get Cappuccino color from their drop shipping suppliers. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company to block them from getting paid. Still in process. They are the worst online seller I have dealt with buying goods online for 17 years.

The company: Beauty Trends Inc.10725 Midwest Industrial Blvd St Louis MO 63132 United States

Review about: Beauty Trends Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Seem completely inept and dishonest.

Comments

My issue has been resolved to my satisfaction by contacting the Better Business Bureau.They gave me 100% refund.

You should know that I tweeted and facebooked and wrote to anyone I could think of to explain my situation and to ask for assistance in getting a refund. I let them know I would ruin their reputation far and wide if I didn't get satisfaction.

There were no idol threats I wrote to everyone and was relentless.Within a week I had my money back and an apology.